Technology tips and assistance
SETTING UP YOUR CHROMEBOOK
- When the set-up screen asks for an email address - select "Create new Google Account"
- Google Accounts require a gmail address
- Students will get their School Logins at the start of school in 2018
- Chromebooks can have multiple 'Google' accounts set up on them
- Chromebooks can be completely reset with minimum hassle
- Youtube is a great resource for IT tips, instructions and ideas!
RESETTING A CHROME BOOK
If you can't login to your Chromebook, then turn it on and get to the login screen.
Hold down the Ctrl, Alt, Shift, and R buttons at the same time (all four of them). The Powerwash feature will be activated.
Then follow the onscreen instructions
A link to a video to demonstrate:
USING GOOGLE DOCS
CLICK EVENT FOR MORE DETAILS
Jun 27 -BOT Meeting-Staffroom 7pm
Jun 27 -Y1-4 Performance Art Showcase
Jun 29 -School assembly 2.30 pm
Jul 03 -Year 5 and 6 Production
Jul 04 -Year 5 and 6 Production
Jul 05 -Rippa Rugby Tournament
Jul 24 -PFA meeting - 7.30pm
Aug 22 -BOT Meeting-Staffroom 7pm
Aug 29 -PFA meeting - 7.30pm
Sep 18 -PFA meeting - 7.30pm
Sep 26 -BOT Meeting-Staffroom 7pm
Oct 24 -PFA meeting - 7.30pm
Oct 31 -BOT Meeting-Staffroom 7pm
Nov 20 -PFA meeting - 7.30pm
Nov 28 -BOT Meeting-Staffroom 7pm
Dec 12 -BOT Meeting-Staffroom 7pm×