Technology tips and assistance
SETTING UP YOUR CHROMEBOOK
- When the set-up screen asks for an email address - select "Create new Google Account"
- Google Accounts require a gmail address
- Students will get their School Logins at the start of school in 2018
- Chromebooks can have multiple 'Google' accounts set up on them
- Chromebooks can be completely reset with minimum hassle
- Youtube is a great resource for IT tips, instructions and ideas!
For more details click HERE.
RESETTING A CHROME BOOK
If you can't login to your Chromebook, then turn it on and get to the login screen.
Hold down the Ctrl, Alt, Shift, and R buttons at the same time (all four of them). The Powerwash feature will be activated.
Then follow the onscreen instructions
A link to a video to demonstrate:
USING GOOGLE DOCS
CLICK EVENT FOR MORE DETAILS
Oct 28 -Labour Day-School closed
Oct 29 -BOT meeting
Oct 30 -Softball T-Ball Year 5/6 Finals
Oct 31 -Tag tournament
Nov 01 -Halloween Disco 6-8pm
Nov 04 -Assembly- 10:20 in the hall
Nov 08 -Book Fair in the Library
Nov 11 -Book Fair in the Library
Nov 12 -Book Fair in the Library
Nov 13 -Book Fair in the Library
Nov 14 -Book Fair in the Library
Nov 14 -Year 5/6 Athletics day
Nov 15 -Book Fair in the Library
Nov 19 -PFA Meeting - 7:30pm×