Technology tips and assistance
SETTING UP YOUR CHROMEBOOK
- When the set-up screen asks for an email address - select "Create new Google Account"
- Google Accounts require a gmail address
- Students will get their School Logins at the start of school in 2018
- Chromebooks can have multiple 'Google' accounts set up on them
- Chromebooks can be completely reset with minimum hassle
- Youtube is a great resource for IT tips, instructions and ideas!
RESETTING A CHROME BOOK
If you can't login to your Chromebook, then turn it on and get to the login screen.
Hold down the Ctrl, Alt, Shift, and R buttons at the same time (all four of them). The Powerwash feature will be activated.
Then follow the onscreen instructions
A link to a video to demonstrate:
USING GOOGLE DOCS
CLICK EVENT FOR MORE DETAILS
Aug 21 -PFA Special Meeting - 7:30pm
Aug 26 -School assembly 10:20-10:50am
Aug 28 -BOT meeting
Sep 06 -Mufti Day for Quiz night
Sep 07 -QUIZ NIGHT
Sep 17 -PFA Meeting - 7:30pm
Sep 18 -Whanau Connect for Term 4 Cohort
Sep 25 -BOT meeting
Sep 25 -Whanau Connect for Term 4 Cohort
Sep 27 -Last day of Term 3
Sep 27 -School assembly 2.30pm
Oct 14 -First day of Term 4
Oct 19 -PFA Meeting - 7:30pm
Oct 23 -PFA Meeting - 7:30pm
Oct 28 -Labour Day-School closed
Oct 29 -BOT meeting
Oct 30 -Softball T-Ball Year 5/6 Finals
Nov 25 -BOT Meeting×