Technology tips and assistance
SETTING UP YOUR CHROMEBOOK
- When the set-up screen asks for an email address - select "Create new Google Account"
- Google Accounts require a gmail address
- Students will get their School Logins at the start of school in 2018
- Chromebooks can have multiple 'Google' accounts set up on them
- Chromebooks can be completely reset with minimum hassle
- Youtube is a great resource for IT tips, instructions and ideas!
For more details click HERE.
RESETTING A CHROME BOOK
If you can't login to your Chromebook, then turn it on and get to the login screen.
Hold down the Ctrl, Alt, Shift, and R buttons at the same time (all four of them). The Powerwash feature will be activated.
Then follow the onscreen instructions
A link to a video to demonstrate:
USING GOOGLE DOCS
CLICK EVENT FOR MORE DETAILS
Dec 12 -Year 3/4 Athletics day
Dec 12 -Year 5 EOTC
Dec 12 -Year 6 Camp Shakespear
Dec 16 -Year 6 Graduation
Dec 17 -Final assemblies
Dec 17 -Whanau Connect for Term 1 Cohort
Dec 18 -Visit new 2020 class 9.30-10am
Mar 28 -GALA 2019: 10.45am -2pm×