Our School's Community Hall Project
The School's Hall is used extensively by students and staff, holiday programmes, plus many groups from our local community, but is now very tired and in need of repair. To bring it back up to scratch is a big job - and the Ministry of Education will only cover a fraction of the cost. Our goal is to create a building the whole community will continue to utilise. To achieve this, the School needs support from the whole community - to cement the project vision - and raise the necessary finances through fundraising, grants and donations.
CONNECT, CHALLENGE, EMPOWER:
A warm, inviting space where people of all ages can:
- Connect as a vibrant community
- Be challenged to participate in a wide range of exciting opportunities
- Feel empowered to utilise the facility to promote community engagement
- The roof is leaky
- The bathrooms are... ewww
- The cladding is failing
- Existing storage space can be redesigned into functional rooms
- Create flexible spaces to increase usability
Our students, staff, and community deserve a quality space to learn, play and explore.
- Before and After School Care
- School use for dance, music, movement, sport, productions, performing arts, break time opportunities, and assemblies
- Community groups in the evenings and weekends
Construction to start:
- Term 3 - 2020 (fingers crossed)
What do you want in your school hall? Complete a short survey here.
Click on a thumbnail to view the proposed design.