Following the success of last year’s Back 2 School raffle, the PFA is once again giving you the chance to ease the pressures every new school year brings.
With the interest of supporting our school community, the Back 2 School 2018 raffle will be helping many families get started with school essentials and each $2 ticket gives the nominated student the chance to win one of these great prizes
- 2 x Chromebook (year 2 only)
- stationery vouchers
- uniform vouchers
- school holiday program vouchers
- canteen vouchers
Each child will be given a bag with 10 raffle tickets including all prize and raffle information.
So get your wider family, friends and neighbours involved, or in the spirit of the Christmas season, nominate another child that would benefit from it. Donated tickets are also accepted for the school to nominate a child that would be very happy to receive a prize.
|Sold tickets and money can be returned to the box in the school office - or get more tickets to sell outside the school office on Wednesday or Friday mornings between 8.30-9.00am or Friday afternoons between 2:55-3:15pm|
Thank you for a fabulous 2017
Your school PFA
Terms & Conditions
- Only ticket stubs returned by Monday 11 December 2017 will be eligible for the draw
- Prize must be redeemed by the person named on the ticket drawn or returned to school for donation to another child within 3 months of the draw*
- The prize is not redeemable for cash
- PFA members are not able to nominate their own family but can donate tickets
- The number of tickets for this raffle are limited to 8000
- Any single person may buy or donate as many tickets as they like and nominate any child attending Whangaparaoa School
- School Holiday Programme vouchers are subject to these policy and procedures