Dear Parents and Students,
Proudly Flying Our School Flag
A big thank you to Warren Frogley and his team of helpers who assisted with the refurbishment of our school flagpole.
Important Dates and Events for you to know
- Tomorrow evening is our school halloween disco evening. Everyone is invited to come along and enjoy the fun. Click the ad below to find out more.
- Year 6 Camp Meeting Tuesday 31 October 6.30 - 7.15pm in the staffroom. We would like all Year 6 parents to attend if possible.
- On Wednesday, November 15, from 7 - 8.15pm, we will have our Term 4 community meeting. This meeting will cover
areas like : class levels, teachers and classrooms for 2018; meet the teacher on day 1, 2018; changes for
2018: end of year assemblies, reports, stationery, class placement and a few other things. Hope you can
put some time aside to be there. More information on this will come in the following weeks.
- Weather depending, we are encouraging our families to bring a picnic and come together as a school community
to share some Xmas spirit. This will be on Monday, December 4 from 6 to 7.30pm. Please note corrected date.
- The end of year assemblies will be held on Thursday 14 December. Year 1 & 2 from 9.30 - 10.30am. Year 3
& 4 from 11.00am - 12.00pm. Year 5 & 6 from 1.00 - 3.00pm.
- Last day of school this year is Friday, December 15. School closes at 12.30pm.
- Start of year information - the days where all children and their parents are requested to meet with their
teachers are Monday February 5, and Wednesday February 7.
- Parent request forms for class placement of their children in 2018 will be attached to next week’s newsletter.
Looking forward to a great term together.